Frowzy Café
Welcome back! What has inspired you today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Frowzy Café
Welcome back! What has inspired you today?
Frowzy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Go down

UNDER CONSTRUCTION Empty UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Post by Cordelia Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:48 pm

Hello, my friendlies.

The Frowzy Café is the result of an idea I've had for a very long time -- to start a forum where writers of all levels can gather and socialize, play together, learn together, and share their work, achievements, and troubles with each other, coupled with a means to celebrate the writers with opportunities for exposure and publication.

We're on our way to achieving the first few steps, and this incarnation of the forum is Baby-Step Two.  We're in the process of transfering over old threads from an incompatible forum, and the subforums have yet to take on their final shape.  So, while I am ecstatic to welcome you, I beg your patience while we finish the transfer and construction here.

Our goals for the future will involve another major move to bigger and better software, with a bigger, beefier shoutbox and website integration.  For now, I really hope you enjoy making friends, and working together to imagine, learn, and share.

- Cordelia
Cordelia
Cordelia
Admin
Admin

https://frowzycafe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down