Frowzy Café
Welcome back! What has inspired you today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Frowzy Café
Welcome back! What has inspired you today?
Frowzy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World (Vas) Introduction - READ FIRST

Go down

World (Vas) Introduction - READ FIRST Empty World (Vas) Introduction - READ FIRST

Post by BloodKnight_Anna Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:07 pm

About Vas

Vas is the world/universe created by me - originally intended for novels, but that seemed to have changed for multipurpose usage. If you are here, then you have expressed some interest in learning more about the world (or perhaps even to begin an adventure within!) In either case it warms my heart to hear/see that, and so I shall guide you to as much information as I can about my world so that you can understand it better, and how to create a character that will fit within its rules and lore.

Rules

This section will be pretty simple. It'll be for general discussions and questions about Vas. Something not covered in the info stickies, or perhaps you want to know something further that you might not understand within the stickies, or questions about how to make your characters, and other similar questions.

All that I ask is for everyone to be respectful to each other, no flaming/trolling/etc common sense rules.
BloodKnight_Anna
BloodKnight_Anna

Back to top Go down